MERAL ELEKTRİK ÜRETİM A.Ş.
ESENDURAK HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANT-ERZURUM
Esendurak Hydroelectric Power Plant is located in the Tortum District of Erzurum Province in the Eastern Black Sea Region. Water for the project is supplied by Alapınar stream, the main branch of Tortum Creek, a side branch of Çoruh River.
Esendurak HPP is a river-type power plant awarded with a 46-year production license. Overall capacity of the regulator and the facilities that are constructed around the river mouth is set and designed as 5.00m3/hour.
Esendurak Hydroelectric Power Plant has an installed capacity of 9.52 MW, and its overall production capacity is 42.421 GWh per year. The power plant has been producing power since it was put into service on 24.10.2012.
- 9,46 MW installed capacity
- Regulator Structure and Sedimentation Pool
- 2,800 m Transmission Line Q=2400 mm
- Esendurak - Alapınar Tunnels 4m (400m+600m)
- 2.500 m U-Type Delivery Canal
- 300 m Forebay
- 720 m Spillway, Sluiceway
- Water Intake Structure
- Penstock Construction Work
- Power House
- 24 km Power Line